Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Last night I ran a mini Ragnar relay. They team up with our local Pacers’ stores and we run from store to store. I’ll write a real race report tomorrow, but here’s what I wore after I ran LOL.
This was another one of those weeks when I had multiple opportunities to dress nicely, but totally failed on taking pictures. Here’s my “Go to the Kindergarten field trip outfit.”
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
Remember if you don’t link up, we can’t choose you to be next week’s featured blogger! We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!