Welcome to Sweat to Street Sundays!
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!
SkirtSports Happy Girl Skirt
Target C9 top
Brooks Pure Connect
In case you haven’t noticed, Virginia is having a heat wave, combined with a seriously nasty storm that knocked out the power to about half the residents of Arlington County. We are among the lucky in that our power has only gone out for a few hours at a time and our next door neighbors are on a different grid (so we go hang there for a bit to cool off). Still, it’s been a hot sticky week. I’ve resurrected a look I haven’t rocked since college, but honestly I really haven’t cared.
Baggy Shorts circa 1992
Saucony Find Your Strong t-shirt
Hair as far off my neck as possible
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!