I’ve talked recently about getting back on the wagon. I need to find my good habits again. So, I’ve decided to make some goals for September.
1. Schedule two hours every week day to do work. I’d like to say I’m going to work the same hours every day, but we have client meetings and I do need to run and occasionally run an errand. So, every night, I’m going to look at my schedule and figure out when those two hours will be. I haven’t worked consistently since before Shoo was born, so this is going to be a challenge for me.
2. Run 5 times per week and cross train at least once. I’ve been lazy. ’nuff said.
3. Plan our meals each week and use up what we have in the house first. I am thankful that it’s nearly soup season. One crockpot of soup each week provides two dinners plus at least one meal for the freezer.
4. Only buy things I really need (as in “No, I don’t NEED that new pair of Merrells I’m eying and I don’t NEED another running skirt”). I’m fairly conservative in my spending anyways, but I have some big plans for spring. Having money to do them would be awesome LOL.
Do you have goals for this month? What are they?
So, let’s talk What I ate Wednesday. A lot of fruits and vegetables have shown up on my plate lately.
From top going counter-clockwise:
- Fruit salad with almond butter and chia seeds
- The cake I made last night- oops
- Broccoli with leftover chicken curry
- Cottage cheese with salsa (I also had arugula in it, but I’d eaten that before I remembered to take a picture.)
- Cauliflower and sweet potatoes with leftover curry chicken (yes, I do eat whatever combination of food I can find in the fridge for lunch each day.)
Now to get September kicked off right. Hey, I’m only five days behind! ;o)