I have no real, coherent post in me today. Just too many random things going on.
- I went four days without running. I woke up this morning in desperate need of a run.
- I had to drop my car off to have the dealership fix what they broke last week. It took an amazing amount of restraint to not take my lack of running pissiness out on the service dude ’cause I was not exactly happy to be there.
- I’ve also spent the last four days convinced I have ticks crawling on me (thanks, camping). Did you know there is actually a medical term for that? Formication.
- I have to wear my hair up in a bun because my hair brushing against my neck freaks me out.
- Instead of running yesterday afternoon, we went to a party at a friend’s to celebrate her graduation. I ate a piece of pie and a brownie for dinner. Sometimes being an adult is cool.
- Then I had a craving for a juicy burger at bedtime. Sigh.
- In two weeks, I’ll be running my last half marathon of the spring. I’m actually thinking it might be my last race until September.
- I think this summer will be the summer of strength training. I can do that in the air conditioning.
- Have I mentioned I hate summer in Virginia?
- I also hate the fact that there were no good dark beers at the grocery store this morning. I currently only have about 8 dark beers in my fridge. That’s not going to last me all summer (even if they do all clock in around 9%ABV LOL)
- None of my shorts fit well. I’m sure it’s my eating habits.
- I forgot to buy bananas and eggs at the grocery store today. I eat both of those nearly every single day. WTH?
What random crap is running around in your head this morning? Tell me I’m not the only one who can’t keep their head in the game today. Lie if you have to…