Disclaimer: I am a Skirt Sports ambassador but I was not asked to write this post. Links below may be affiliate links.
Recently, Skirt Sports came up with a fun new idea: the Skirt Box. Basically you get their top five skirt products to try and then you get a discount based on the number of items you keep. Usually, you will get the Lioness, the Gym Girl Ultra, the Happy Girl, the Lotta Breeze capri, and the Tough Girl tights. After you order, Skirt Sports contacts you and figures out the best Skirt Box for you. (All the details and fine print about the Skirt Box are here.)
Deb from Confessions of a Mother Runner and I thought it would be fun to show you what those skirts look like in real life. Deb and I both wear a size small, but our figures and personal style are quite different. As you can see from the photos, she’s an inch or so taller than I am (and has amazing hair), but I have long legs for my height.
Meet the Skirt Box skirts!
1. Skirt Sports Lioness Skirt – this is one of Skirt Sports shorter skirts with 4″ shorties with grippers. Deb loves this skirt, but it’s a little short for my preference.
2. Skirt Sports Gym Girl Ultra – this is one of Skirt Sports’ top sellers. It’s a bit longer than the Lioness and has 5″ shorties. I love this skirt and wear it whenever it is hot out (which is often in Virginia.)
3. Skirt Sports Happy Girl – this is currently Skirt Sports’ longest skirt with 7″ shorties. I own a crazy number of these and wear them for running and casual wear. This was the first time Deborah had ever tried one on!
4. Skirt Sports Lotta Breeze Capri – I live in this capri for 6 months or more of the year. It’s my go to when the temps are between 35 and 65 (aka much of the fall, winter, and spring in Virginia.) The skirt part is similar in length to the GGU, but it has lightweight capris attached.
5. Skirt Sports Tough Girl – this skirt plus tights is a combination of a skirt like the one attached to the Lotta Breeze Capri and a pair of boot cut tights. It’s a cute “around town” skirt, but I’ve never actually run in it.
Cascade Skirt – this is one of Skirt Sports’ newer skirts. The shorties are a little longer than the Gym Girl, but the skirt is shorter and slightly ruffled. It’s a cute skirt, but Deb would make the shorties shorter and I would add another ruffle to make the skirt longer. (See, we really do have different styles.)
Redemption Capri – this is a great capri. I think Deb has all the colors (I prefer the Lotta Breeze because Pockets!, but I’ve heard a rumor that soon the Redemption Capris will have pockets!)
As you can see, Skirt Sports has options for everyone! You should check out the new Skirt Box if you aren’t sure what style would work best for you. Check out Deb’s post on her thoughts about the skirts.