Apparently I started this blog about 5 years ago! The exact date is lost as a few of my early posts did not transfer when I moved from blogger to self-hosted.
Things have changed a lot in my life since then.
- When I started, I’d never run more than 10 miles and I was training for a marathon. Now I’ve run two marathons and 15 half marathons, as well as a bunch of 10 milers and any number of shorter races.
- Jones was in Kindergarten and Shoo wasn’t even in preschool. Now Jones is graduating from 5th grade in a few short weeks!
- I used to be “fast”. Not any more.
- I’ve made a ton of online friends, several of whom I have since run with and a few who have moved beyond just “blog friends”.
- I didn’t even have the 50 state goal and now I’ve run in 25 states!
Perhaps it’s time for a Giveaway.
Stay tuned! (First I have to recover from Jones being up sick all last night. And pray that I don’t get it before my race on Sunday.)