Thank you to RaceHer for giving me the RaceHer July box to review.
Right before I headed out on my racing adventures, I had a lovely gift arrive in the mail. I’d been sent the very first month’s subscription box from RaceHer to check out and share with you all. The timing was perfect as some of the items were perfect for taking with me.
First off, what exactly is the RaceHer subscription box?
The RaceHer Box is the ONLY running subscription box just for women runners. Everything inside is designed to help a lady runner feel motivated, empowered and have more fun running!
RaceHer boxes are available on a bi-monthly basis and cost $35 each month. Each box will contain an assortment of gear and goodies – usually 2-3 pieces of gear, 1-2 snacks, 1-2 pampering items, and a little extra fun item. The value of the box will always exceed the $35. It is a subscription, but you can cancel after the first one. Also, they offer a discount if you buy 3 months at a time – $95 for all three. Also, if you go to RaceHer and sign up for the mailing list, you’ll get a discount code.
So, now to the important stuff: What was in the RaceHer July box???
- RaceHer “Run in the Sun” tank – this is super comfy and perfect timing as we head into summer months.
- BAMR Anchor Headband – so cute with the nautical theme! (They also included a discount code in case you want to buy more!)
- Bottle Bands “Run Like a Girl” – I love that these allow you to turn any bottle into a handheld.
- Wayfarer Floral Sunglasses – These were my favorite thing. Perfect for summer!
- Heritage House “Your Pace or Mine” Lip Balm – Mine is lemon and it smells divine.
- Pretty Fizzy Bomb’s Shower Steamer – I love the Coconut Lime scent I was sent.
- Gatorade Endurance Chews – I wish I’d remembered to take these with me to ZOOMA. I was one hungry puppy by the end of that race…
While I obviously did not pay for this box, I definitely think it’s worth the price. This is one of the few subscription boxes I’ve gotten that I’ve used or am using everything that was sent. I love that it’s all woman focused and that it’s a combination of types of items.
You know what else is awesome? This month YOU get a preview. That’s right, this box is the one you’ll get if you go to RaceHer this month and order. Future boxes will be a surprise.
RaceHer sent me this box free of charge in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.