Apparently I started this blog about 5 years ago! The exact date is lost as a few of my early posts did not transfer when I moved from blogger to self-hosted.
Things have changed a lot in my life since then.
- When I started, I’d never run more than 10 miles and I was training for a marathon. Now I’ve run two marathons and 15 half marathons, as well as a bunch of 10 milers and any number of shorter races.
- Jones was in Kindergarten and Shoo wasn’t even in preschool. Now Jones is graduating from 5th grade in a few short weeks!
- I used to be “fast”. Not any more.
- I’ve made a ton of online friends, several of whom I have since run with and a few who have moved beyond just “blog friends”.
- I didn’t even have the 50 state goal and now I’ve run in 25 states!
Perhaps it’s time for a Giveaway.
Stay tuned! (First I have to recover from Jones being up sick all last night. And pray that I don’t get it before my race on Sunday.)
10 thoughts on “5 years? Really?”
WOW, congrats on 5 years and congrats on how far you have come. Amazing to look back sometimes….you have done some inspiring things over the years and I know you will continue to do so! 🙂
Aw, you are such a cute 5 year old! I’m so glad you started blogging. You are a constant inspiration to me…looking forward to many more races together in the next 5 years!
Wow – 5 years is a long time!!
You have accomplished a lot in those 5 years for sure – and you still have some incredible goals ahead!!
Boo to having a kid up sick all night – hope he doesn’t share!!
Congrats on 5 years! Wow and I love the colorful changes! I think the more color the better when racing.
Congrats on 5 years!!
I love the colorful running outfit a lot more 😉
Congratulations. That’s pretty impressive.
I think you need to do a half marathon in every state and come do the VCM relay with me next year.
I just love the pictures! You’ve become so much more feminine and prettier! Isn’t running the best?!
Happy 5 years, you Nut Job! (I ran Frederick, too, but I only did the half LOL)
That is great! Congratulations on an awesome 5 years!