- GU giveaway – Random.org gave me 35 and 14, which means that Missy at Ironman, IronThings… at and Lorian at Running Guarantees Sanity win! Email me at mom2shoo at gmail.com. If I don’t hear from you by the Tuesday when I get up, I’ll move on to my backups.
- Last Mile Half Marathon – Hopefully me! I’m one of the finalists in the competition for a Last Mile Brewing T-shirt. Head on over to Last Mile Brewing and vote. Honestly, all of the finalists’ entries are pretty entertaining, so make sure you read them all before you vote for me. ;o)
- B.I.G* Giveaway -It just might be you! I’ll be having this giveaway after my marathon, but I’m in the planning stages right now. I haven’t decided if I want this giveaway blasted all over, so one of the things I’ve decided is that anyone who is a follower by the time I wake up on May 1 gets an extra entry. So, if you read my blog and think you like it, join up and get your extra entry. I reserve the right to add extra entries as I so desire (what can I say, my blog, my giveaway, my rules. LOL). However, I could use some input. So far, I have the following:
- a growler cooler (holds wine bottles, beer bottles, water bottles…)
- a glass from Mad Fox Brewery
- a glass from Abita Brewery
- a bottle opener from Dogfish Head
- a 12 oz package of coffee from Berres Brothers
- some GU products
- a couple of tubes of nuun
- a special, to be disclosed later, item (but I’m sure you have an idea)
I’m hoping to come up with a few more running related items for a total of 13 things. My dilemna – should there be one winner, multiple winners of combined items, or 13 winners? Oh, faithful followers, what say you?
Another good four mile run today. Tomorrow I volunteer way too early in the morning for the GW parkway classic. Then I plan to run 7 miles to hit an all time high for mileage. Taper is treating me quite nicely, thankyouverymuch!
*”Beer is Good!” Giveaway