1) Run at least three half marathons, with the eventual goal of a sub-2 hour half. Sub-2 is done. I have the Pacer’s Running Festival Half this month, but it’s supposed to be hot. I think I’m going to just enjoy the race instead of trying to PR. Not sure what my third half marathon will be.
2) Run races in at least three new states (but I’m aiming for 5).
Still looking good here. Delaware is DONE. Florida is DONE. Maine is in August. I’ve signed up for the Wisconsin Lighthouse Run in June. I also am likely to hit Pennsylvania this fall when I run with my friend. So 5 is definitely looking good at this point.
3) Workout five times a week. Blew this one completely. Other than my race PRs, this was not a good running month. My mileage was WAY down for a lot of reasons. I need to get back on track here.
4) Stop stressing about my weight and start lifting weights. Hardly lifted weights at all this month. My eating has sucked. Blah, blah, blah. Must get my act back together.
5) Run at least 8-10 races this year.
4 down, 4-6 to go.
8 thoughts on “April in review”
looks like your right on track! Good stuff!
Glad you got to get out for a dinner with a friend – always refreshing. You are really nailing your goals – and the year’s not even halfway over!
nice job on goal progress. keep at it!
Nice job on your goals so far. I like the goals that you picked too!
You’re on track for almost all of your goals! Nice job, especially since we’re only a quarter of the way through the year.
Funkadelic April there, sister!You seem well on your way to achieving all of your goals, despite your funk.Tell that funk to go FUNK itself!
You seem to be progressing well and it’s only the beginning of May!
I love your goal of running races in all 50 states!!