I was so excited to get home from vacation and find my NatureBox waiting for me. I love getting things in the mail and I love snacks, so NatureBox is a win/win for me.
How do you eat your NatureBox? One entire item at a time or do you open everything and try it first? Note that every.single.bag below has been opened.
Once again, I was not disappointed. In fact, one of the items just screamed “Create a Recipe!” at me. Which one do you think that was?
- Mexican Mango – I love dried mango. One of the things I loved best about this was how very thin it was. So yummy.
- Maui Onion Crunch – Almond slivers with a slight onion flavor. Oh.my. I love almonds and these had fantastic flavor. There were a lot of spices and crumbs left in the bottom at the end. Hmmm…
- Dried Fancy Figs – Like! I probably should have cooked with these, but I ate them straight out of the bag.
- Far East Rice Crackers – Honestly, these were just “meh.” They weren’t bad and they had a nice crunch, but I would have liked them a lot more if they’d been spiced up in some way.
- Bombay Curry Cashews – Every box so far has had at least one item that I wanted to re-order. This was the item in this box. Seriously good stuff! So good, that yes, I did create a recipe to go with them.
Before I get to the recipe, if you’d like to try your own NatureBox, enter code MCMMama for 25% off your first box!
Curry Chicken with Rice and Bombay Curry Cashews
1/4 c. minced onion
1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
3 tbsp. flour
3/4 tsp. sugar
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1 c. chicken broth (or 1 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup hot water)
1 c. coconut milk
2 c. diced cooked chicken
3-4 c. cooked rice (1 c. uncooked. I used my favorite rice – Lundberg Black Japonica rice)
Leave a Reply