Today, the challenge for Elf 4 Health was to create a 20 things gratitude list. I thought I’d share it here.
2. These people.
3. And these guys
4. And my amazing extended family and friends who are like family.
5. This cat. And sometimes the gecko.
6. My boss and the awesome job I have.
7. My health and that of those around me
10. That my father in law continues to improve
11. My creaky old house with all its quirks
12. This blog and the people I’ve met through it, some of whom are now part of #5
13. My education, which allows me to always find interesting ways to be employed
15. My other job as a reference librarian
16. The good food I am able to put on the table each day
17. The mattress pad heater that allows me to crawl into a warm bed each night
18. That I can afford to run races without worrying about feeding my kids or paying my bills
What’s on your Gratitude List? Also, coming up on Tuesdays on the Run: show us your bling!
[Tweet “What are you grateful for? I’d love to know! #elf4health”]
And don’t forget to enter the Lotta Breeze Capri giveaway!
3 thoughts on “#Elf4Health Gratitude”
I love how the gecko is just “sometimes.” 😛 I very much love #12! I love this blogger community! I wish I hadn’t been so antisocial with my blogging before!
A mattress pad heater sounds magical and amazing. *-*
aw, this is awesome! I love how beer is #20 🙂
Good to know we came before beer!