Today I am busy running around the Lost Pines Resort helping with the ZOOMA Texas Expo and prepping for the race. Since I was crazy busy before I left and will be crazy busy for the next two days, I decided to share five of my favorite Friday Five posts. Conveniently, today’s topic for Friday 2.0 is “oldies but goodies.” Gotta love it when things line up that way.
- All about me: This was one of the very first Friday Fives I ever did and it contains some little known facts about me. If you are new to MCM Mama, this a great post to learn more about me and why I run and why I write. Here’s more if you haven’t gotten enough.
- Five races that are better with friends: Since my number one race was ZOOMA and I’m currently at ZOOMA, this seems like a perfect choice.
- Five tips for running when you just don’t want to: Perhaps I should go back and read this one. I’ve not been enamored of running much lately.
- Five lessons learned at my first ragnar: I’ve now run 4 Ragnars and I’m coming up soon on my 5th – and an Ultra Ragnar at that. These are still useful and if you search my blog, you’ll see I’ve learned a lot more Ragnar tricks since then. I’m sure I’ll have new tips and tricks after Ragnar PA.
- Five favorite running hacks: Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box.
Have a lovely weekend. I will hopefully have time to share lots of fun stuff on Instagram this weekend.
I’m joining Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup.
2 thoughts on “Five of my favorite fives”
ZOOMA is definitely a great race to run with friends. I hope that you have fun at the Texas race this weekend!
Aww I love that Ragnar photo! Great memories. We have space on our Ragnar Napa team-just saying 🙂