It’s Friday! Fr-Fr-Fr-Friday! And Friday the 13th to boot! Yes, Friday the 13th is my lucky day, so I’m looking forward to an awesome day. Of course, the fact that I leave on vacation with Beer Geek while my parents man the fort might have something to do with how awesome I feel. Either that or the lack of sleep.
So here are some fun, random things for this Friday.
- It’s our 21st anniversary today! Finally, our marriage is legal to have a beer. Still, I can’t believe that we’ve been married 21 years. I’m pretty sure I’m only 25. (Do not remind me of the wrinkles and the grey streaks in my hair thankyouverymuch.) I was going to give you some thoughts on marriage, but I fell asleep. That’s what 21 years of marriage does for you.
- I recently got the opportunity to be an Ambassador for the Craft Classic races. Beer and racing? What could be better? Maybe if I could actually run all three. Instead, I’ve set my hopes on making it down to the Atlanta race. If you’d like to race, use code MCMMAMA and get $10 off of the half marathon and $5 off the 5K in any of the cities: San Diego, Atlanta, and Phoenix.
- Normally I hit about 12-14,000 steps on a rest day just from my usual life activities (having a two story house with a basement means a lot of up and down.) Yesterday, as I was packing, I managed 25,000 steps. Without even working out. No wonder I’m tired.
- I am, however, ready for my 7 half marathons in 7 days.
- Last year this time, I was in Cape Cod for Ragnar Cape Cod. I’m kind of loving this “take a running vacation” to celebrate our anniversary each year!
Off I go! Have a wonderful week. Don’t worry, I’ll be posting pics and race recaps as we go along.
Today, I’m linking up for my usual Friday Five with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia. Stop by and see what everyone else is up to!
9 thoughts on “Five Fun Things for Friday the 13th”
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!
Happy anniversary to you too! I am also working on the craft beer series so let me know if you decide to go down and do it.
Wow, happy 21st anniversary! So glad you get to be an ambassador for the craft classic. That’s a perfect fit for you!
Happy anniversary! Not many couples can say they’ve made it to 20+ years…that’s an accomplishment 🙂
7 half marathons in 7 days?! I can’t wait to hear more about that!!
Wow! Is it that time of year again? Seems like you just did 7 marathons in 7 days…lol!
Looks like you have a great partner to travel through life with you! Happy Anniversary!
Last time it was 6 in 6 LOL.
I have the Flyer for the Phoenix craft classic on my counter! You’re the perfect ambassador!!
Thanks! If you decide to do it, make sure to use a discount code!
Have so much fun with your halfs ! You rock !