OK, if you don’t live in Boulder, then I guess you are going to need to head on over to their website!
Skirt Sports has started coming out with their fall season fashions. Not only do the new patterns not disappoint, there are some new styles that you want to get your hands on asap. So, here’s why I think you should not wait.
Links below are affiliate links. If you purchase, I get a commission, which means I can buy more skirts. See, we all win.
- Romance pattern – At least once a year, Skirt Sports comes out with a pattern that I love so much I want it in everything. I try to only buy one item in each print that I like, but I have a few prints where I’ve bought 2 (and sometimes more) pieces in the same print. I want ALL the Romance. I want the Happy Girl, the Gym Girl Ultra, the Lotta Breeze… I’m pretty sure there’s a 12 step program for that somewhere.
- Gotta Go – You may remember the kickstarter a few seasons ago that led to the original Gotta Go skirt. It’s the perfect skirt for quick “breaks” on the trail and no fuss in the porta potty. Well, not only has Skirt Sports added the Gotta Go skirt to the regular collection, they’ve added a capri as well! Because we all know how much fun it is to get completely bare when it’s cold out.
- Pocketopia – As much as I love skirts, sometimes you just want to wear capris. Until recently, that meant figuring out a solution for your phone, keys, and fuel. Not any more! Skirt Sports has improved their already awesome Redemption capris by adding pockets! Woot!
- Reflective items – Skirt Sports has been listening and they’ve created a skirt and bolero (seriously, check out the bolero!) that just looks like a cute understated pattern. But when lights hit it, boom! The pattern stands out and draws attention. Guess what I plan to be wearing for my upcoming Ragnar DC race?
- Discount – Need more incentive to go running over for the new season? Use FWC20 for a 20% off discount. Codes expire: 9/30/2017Codes cannot be combined with additional discounts, coupons or promotions, specified Flash Sales and Skirt Box orders.
These are really only the tip of the iceberg. There are new colors in the Jaguar, there’s a new wool material in the Happy Girl and Gym Girl for winter, and I’ve heard rumors of some great winter appropriate stuff coming soon. Just don’t buy out all the smalls! I’m on vacation with my parents and haven’t gone shopping yet. (Don’t worry, I will soon.)
Disclaimer: I’m a Skirt Sports Ambassador and as such get discounts on their items. I was not asked to write this post and all opinions are my own.