This has been a crazy long week. It was my kids’ first week of summer and I’m struggling to get into a routine. I did manage to get a bit more sleep than usual, so that’s good. This weekend is a long weekend, so I’m going to soak up all the fun and rest that I can before I’ll be driving the kids all over the DC Metro area for camps.
Here are some things I’m excited about this weekend…
- SALE! Skirt Sports is having their semi-annual sale. The prices are AMAZING. I think I left a few things for you. (No discount codes will work on the sale items, but the prices are good enough to not need a code. Also, because it’s the end of season clearance, sizes and styles are limited.)
- Speaking of Skirt Sports and owning all the skirts… It’s time for the 31 days of Skirt Sports for the month of July and an associated Instagram contest: weekly $100 winners and one monthly $400 winner. I can’t win, but you know I’ll be playing anyways. I may have done an inventory of my skirts. Check out instagram tomorrow to see what I discovered.
- I’m also loving the June Must Have Box that PopSugar sent me to me to try. I’m pretty sure it was designed specifically for me. Why? Umm, beer opener. Spicy Pretzels. Deodorant wipes (I’m pretty sure they are stalking me and realize I never shower.) Cool finger nail polish for the 4th. And some other cool stuff too. #MustHaveBox
- Speaking of 4th of July, I’ll be running a race. Yep, I found a half marathon to run that isn’t too difficult to get to. I’ll have 21 of my 23 states done by early next week. Mercury, I’m coming for you! (And you know I’ll be wearing my 4th of July outfit…)
- And!!! I found my last two races for the 23! I’ll be racing in Wisconsin and Minnesota in August while the boys and I are home visiting my parents. I get to run a race with my dad and knock out two birds with one stone. Yep, I’ll finish my quest for 23 half marathons in 23 states in 365 days 20 days early LOL.
I hope you all have a lovely 4th of July weekend! There will be a lot of relaxing and good beer here. Oh, and more than a little bit of running since marathon training has officially kicked off.
Today, I’m linking up for my usual Friday Five with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia. Stop by and see what everyone else is up to!
Disclaimer: I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador which prevents me from winning the Instagram Contest. I also received the PopSugar box for free in exchange for sharing my opinions. All opinions are my own.