I am officially and publicly throwing my hat in the ring to be the Fitfluential Ambassador for Washington, DC. Fitfluential, Inc is a relatively new network that connects brands and influencers who share a passion for fitness. It was started by Kelly Olexa and Jennifer Edwards, aka “She’s a fit chick.” I’d really love to work with them and help connnect them to the Washington DC fit community.
They really want to know why I’m “all that and more”, so here’s part 1 of the answer. Part 2, my first every vlog will be hitting the blog sometime this weekend.
So, why is MCM Mama all that and more?
- I’m a mom. A wife. A coach. A runner. A volunteer. A free-lance operations/contracts manager. A beer connoisseur. And I balance it all with a smile on my face (and a whole lot of coffee.)
- I LOVE DC. It’s one of the awesomest places in the U.S. to live and I want to share my insider’s knowledge of the city with anyone I can.
- “Bringing out the Runner in every Mama.” I live this mantra every day, on my blog and in my real life.
- I’m outgoing and full of energy and have a lot to offer Fitfluential.
- Most importantly, I love to run and I have a passion for fitness and I welcome every opportunity to share that passion.
So, without further ado, here’s Part 1 of my application – a photo collage of my fitness life.
So, Fitfluential, pick me! You won’t be disappointed. Stay tuned for my vlog this weekend!
10 thoughts on “Hat meet ring – Fitfluential Ambassador”
Best part of all this is that E. is also fun to be around!
Awesome job on the collage! You should be a shoe-in for this title.
Awesome collage! You did good and should be a Shoo in 🙂
Yay! very cool!
I love the collage! Great song choice. Good luck! 🙂
very nice, I love it!! and i miss you!!
Great job on the collage!