My Black Friday plans are to go for a run, order our Christmas cards, and spend time with my kids. If I go shopping it will be after dinner tonight and it will be online. I can only think of one time I did some Black Friday shopping and that was back in my early career days where I took advantage of Macy’s sales and bought myself suits. Yeah, I know how to really make the most of Black Friday.
To help you out with your shopping though, I’ve joined with a group of awesome bloggers to create a huge Under Armour giveaway! That’s right, we are giving away a $280 gift card to Under Armour and you know you want to win. That’s a lot of running gear or kids’ clothes or gifts for the holidays. What are you waiting for – enter! US only, 18+ only, giveaways ends December 17, 2015. (And when you are done entering, check out five random things I’m thankful for this holiday season.)
Terms & Conditions: This giveaway opens on 11/27/15 and ends on 12/17/15. It is open to the residents of the United States only. There will be 1 winner of $280 eCard. Winners must be 18 years or older to win. Winners must complete all entries to be entered to win. The Frugal Exerciser will choose a winner no later than 12/18/15 via Rafflecopter. The entries will be verified and the winner will be contacted via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond and claim prize. If the winner doesn’t claim prize within 48 hours their prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are abiding by all laws and regulations in your country.
Black Friday Thankfulness
- Despite a rough year, we were still able to spend Thanksgiving day with the close friends we’ve spent almost every Thanksgiving since grad school with.
- My stove that was built in 1962 managed to limp its way through cooking holiday dinner this year. There were no oven fires (BTDT), there was no frozen turkey rolled across the floor, the pie did eventually get done. Apparently a new kitchen coming to me in 2016. (Yes, replacing the stove requires a kitchen renovation…)
- Jones ran/walked a 5K with me yesterday without much whining at all. Shoo had a bad cold so he DNF’d. (And Beer Geek actually raced a 5K for the first time in his life and finished with 23:53 and 15th in his age group (it’s a large race). I’m only a little bit jealous of his speed.)
- We get to have second Thanksgiving with Beer Geek’s dad and stepmom on Saturday since they were unable to make it.
- The weather this weekend is amazing in the DC area, so we will be getting outside a lot. There will definitely be a strong kickoff to my #RWRunStreak. (I ran an extra mile after the Turkey Trot because I didn’t actually run a mile during the race LOL).
Disclaimer: Post contains affiliate links, so if you choose to buy Under Armour, rather than wait to win, I will receive a tiny amount back.