I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador and as such, get discounts on new items. All opinions are my own. Links below may be affiliate links, which means I get a commission if you buy through them.
There was a time when I was a one skirt woman. I only owned Happy Girl skirts. They are still my favorite skirt for winter running and for summer casual wear. But I’ve been slowly branching out and recently found a skirt that I LOVE for doing my Faster Way to Fat Loss workouts. Many of those workouts involve HITT or tabata or weight workouts combined with cardio (and we know I almost always choose running for cardio.) As much as I love my Happy Girl, it’s a bit constricting when I’m doing burpees and jump squats. The Lotta Breeze Skirt, on the other hand is perfect!
Here’s my review:
Here are the specs:
- Skirt length (med): Front 12”, Back 12 ¾”
- Built-in boyshorts: 5 ½” inseam
- Mid rise
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric
- Comfortably compressive mesh fabric keeps shorties in place
- Two pockets, one on each leg
- Pockets are convertible to hold tennis balls, golf balls, dog treats and more
- Outer drawcord ties in front
- Wide waistband for comfort
- Sonic music port for easy headphone access
I already have two of them and I’m trying hard to convince myself to NOT buy the third pattern LOL. And since Skirt Sports is currently saying thank you to all of its supporters, now is a great time to buy one…
I love that Skirt Sports keeps trying new styles that work for different bodies and different purposes! So many new cool things have come out this spring, including the Cool It collection that just came out yesterday.
I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador and as such, get discounts and access to new items. Skirt Sports is providing the Go Longer Skirt that is being given away. All opinions are my own.