It’s another cloudy, misty day here again today. It’s perfect running weather temperature-wise, but the grey just makes me want to go back to bed. I’m feeling horribly unmotivated to do anything, including write any of the backlog of reviews that I need to write. I promise I’ll be more productive tomorrow.
Instead, today you get some random quirky things I do…
- I can’t stand having my long hair on my neck at night, so I put my hair up in a bun on top of my head before bed. If I forget, I can guarantee you I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and do it.
- I need at least an hour in the morning before I can run. I am not one of those people who can roll out of bed and go.
- No matter what time I go to bed, I have trouble getting up before 8 am, but I very seldom sleep past nine, even if I’m up most of the night.
- I never check on my kids during the night (don’t wake a sleeping baby!), but I check the temperature on the gecko cage multiple times each day and night.
- There is only one vegetable that I have never found a way to eat and enjoy: beets. And your amazing beet recipe will not change my mind. Trust me, better cooks than you have tried.
- Milk should only be drunk in coffee or with chocolate powder.
- I never napped when my kids were babies, no matter how tired I was. Now that I’m running lots of miles I find myself napping regularly.
- Apparently I’ll eat any number of fruits and veggies to get a point for HBBC, but I’ve yet to find an incentive that will get me to do toning/weight training exercises on a regular basis.
- I suck at all things domestic: cooking, cleaning, sewing… I’m pretty much the worst housewife ever. I really need an Alice.
What are some of your quirks? I’ll read them when I get up from my nap…
Total HBBC points = 151.8
HBBC Week 4 – 0
Monday = planned – 7 mile run, veggies, FB
HBBC Week 3 – 51.6
HBBC Week 2 – 46.8
HBBC Week 1 – 50.4
HBBC pre-bonus points – 3