Well, hello, Friday! It’s so good to see you again!
This has been the weirdest week. We were in the upper 60s/low 70s for two days. Then we dropped to mid 30s yesterday and will likely be the same tomorrow. Then we get 60s again for the weekend. I seriously can’t keep up. I’ve run outside in a skirt and short sleeves and I’ve run on the treadmill because it was so windy I thought I was going to blow away. Somehow though, I’ve had a super successful training week. (Well, I need to run my long run today and I have my fingers crossed for less wind. I don’t mind cold, but cold and windy sucks.) Anyways, we are heading into spring race season, so I thought I’d share some discounts with you!
Here are 5 discounts you know you don’t want to pass up! NOTE: I benefit from you using some of these codes.
- ZOOMA Annapolis – Besides the fact that this will be an awesome race, you want to do it because I will be there (as will a bunch of other bloggers that are fun to hang with). Even more exciting – rumor has it that there will be some other races announced soon. My code ERIKA2017 will get you 10% off any of the ZOOMA race locations and distances.
- Utah Valley Marathon (or half or 10k) – This sounds like both a beautiful race and the ultimate blogger get together. Elizabeth P, you won an entry! If anyone else wants to go, use code mcm15 for 15% off!
- Craft Classic – You all know I run for beer. And now you can too! Craft Classic has races in San Diego, Phoenix, and Seattle. Code MCMMAMA5K gets you $5 off the 5K and MCMMAMAHALF gets you $10 off the Half Marathon at any of the three locations.
- Skirt Sports 13er, 10k and 5k – This is the race every Skirt Sports loving girl should run. It’s well organized with a fun finish line. I got to go out last year and I had a blast. Sadly, I can’t make it this year, so you should go out and have fun for me. SKIRTAMB15 gets you 15% off.
- Skirt Sports (affiliate link) – OK, this is not a race, but you all know you’ve been missing the 20% off code. Use code 1SSCAPT20 to get a 20% discount on nearly everything (not on deep clearance, the Skirt Box, or the Sewing Room items). And the timing is perfect – the gorgeous new prints are showing up on the site now. I want them all!!!
And now can you do me a favor? Go over to the Skirt Sports Sewing Room and order the Booty and Belly Love Tunic (affiliate link). I’m not asking you to do this because I’m an ambassador. I’m asking because I want it and I can’t have it if people don’t buy it. So, go, buy, make me happy!
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday Five 2.0.
7 thoughts on “2017 Discounts You Don’t Want to Miss!”
Woo hoo! I am so excited! I cannot wait to go to Utah!
You know that if I could, I would be all over that craft classic…
Thanks so much for sharing those discounts. I wish I could do the Craft Classic if it was closer to me.
It would be fun if there was a craft classic race around here too. Sorry to miss the SS retreat this year as well.
Looks like great discounts! The Skirt Sports Tunic looks nice.
That dress sure does look comfy! You are tempting me. Thanks for linking up with us.
Utah Valley! I’m hosting a giveaway for that one as well. It’s on my bucket list for 2018 🙂 Wanna go?