1. I love vegetables. In fact, I’ll eat nearly any vegetable you give me, most of them in any way you give them to me. The glaring exception to this is beets. I have not found one single recipe for beets that I like. Ever. But my mom keeps making me try them.
2. I have a conference coming up for my “day job”. I discovered that there is a race one morning of the conference. My “boss” is ok with me missing the first session that day. West Virginia, I’m comin’ for ya.
3. My dad put up their old trampoline out at my grandmother’s house for the boys. I proved to the boys that I can still do a front flip. And I didn’t break anything doing it.
4. I went on a shopping spree at the outlet mall the other day. I didn’t buy myself any new shoes. I know. I think I must have been ill.
5. I love to travel to new places, but I hate traveling. Ever since we had kids, I worry excessively about flight delays. Not sure why since even the few horrible delays we’ve had have worked out fine.
Tomorrow Beer Geek and I are heading to the Great Taste of the Midwest, which is one of the best beer festivals EVER. Today I’m going to try to get in 6 miles and then this evening we are heading to the town fair. I’m pretty sure they won’t have fried butter, but if they do, I’ll be getting a picture. ;o)