- When I was re-organizing Shoo’s clothing drawer at the end of summer, I stumbled across a bathing suit of Jones’from a few years ago. I *thought* that Shoo had been wearing it all summer. Turns out he was wearing the same 3T suit he’d been wearing for 3 years LOL. (Yes, I bought them matching suits. Get over it.) I also discovered that every.single.pair of shorts in his drawer were 4T or smaller. He turns 7 soon. Why, yes, he is tall and skinny.
- We are planning a mini-vacation soon. We were talking about Ocean City and the possibility of adding another state. I was feeling kind of “meh” about it and not really enjoying the planning. Last night Beer Geek suggested that we go to Chincoteague instead. My inner 13 year old girl totally went “squee”. Funny how suddenly I’m excited about making plans.
- I won a FitDesk on Barefoot Angie B’s blog. I’m really really excited about it. I’m hoping it will help with my glute issue if I sit on that instead of a chair. I have to do a bit of decluttering though as Beer Geek is not a big fan of bringing new stuff into the house without getting rid of things. Gotta love a small urban house.
- I’ve been going bicycle shopping lately. Not for me though. Both Jones and Shoo have outgrown their bikes, so we need a new one for Jones and his will pass down to Shoo. Poor Shoo – always getting the hand me downs.
- I got my NatureBox delivery for September yesterday. Within about 3 hours, I’d tried some of every package. Yeah, I have a bit of a snack addiction. (Want to try a box? Don’t forget I’m an ambassador, so you can get 25% off on your first box. Just enter MCMMama).
- Yesterday I showered and put on makeup before I took the boys to school. I never do that. I only did it so I could talk to Jones’ substitute teacher for 5 minutes. Why does talking to a teacher always make me feel 12 again? I’m older than a lot of the teachers and yet I feel like I’m going to be sent to the principal’s office LOL.
What’s random in your life today?