I’m a big believer in probiotics. I have taken various ones over the years and have definitely felt better when I’m taking them consistently. And if you do any research, there are plenty of studies out there that confirm the potential benefits of probiotics, such as supporting gut health and vaginal balance. But the hard part is figuring out *which* probiotic actually has the right strains in the right amounts. Seed probiotics takes care of that for you.
I recently got the chance to join up with Seed as an influencer. I’d been considering trying Seed for a while as Mamavation had done a report on the best probiotics and they were one of the few that stood out in her study. While I am fortunate enough to be generally healthy, I was looking for a probiotic that would help me with some digestive issues.
Seed’s Daily Synbiotic (DS-01™) is a 24-strain probiotic + prebiotic formulated for clinically- and scientifically-studied benefits, including digestive health, skin health, heart health, and gut immune function. Its ViaCap™ 2-in-1 capsule technology protects sensitive bacteria, delivering a full dose to the colon—where they’re needed most.
Here are some of the reasons that Seed stands out for me:
- While you could just start taking the product, Seed does not expect you to do so. They offer a lot of information on the science behind their product on the their website. And if you want to partner with them as I have, you have to pass “Seed University.”
- Their product is designed to deliver the right strains in the right amount to create the best results.
- Seed cares about the planet – your first month is delivered in a gorgeous glass jar that is designed to be reused (and is accompanied by a smaller glass jar for travel.) Your refills are delivered in a compostable pouch – which I will add to our compost in the backyard.
- The formulation combines a probiotic and prebiotic, is vegan and gluten-free, and includes 24 clinically-and scientifically-studied, naturally-occurring strains, not found in yogurt or fermented foods and beverages, and lives up to the highest standards for human and planetary health.
- It does not require refrigeration, which means I can keep it beside my bed – where I am much more likely to remember to take it.
I just started taking it a couple of days ago, so obviously I can not make any claims to health improvement at this point. And, let’s be honest, I’m always changing things up in my life, so I’ll probably never be able to say that any one thing is 100% the solution. But I know that in the past when I’ve consistently taken a probiotic, I’ve had a calmer digestive system. From what I can tell, Seed is one of the best options out there.
Want to try it? I will have a discount code soon, but for now, use CYBERGUT to get 20% off of your first month! (I will come back and share my code for 15% soon.) Go here to order (as a Seed Partner, I get a commission on your purchase and I get a discount on my orders.)