I have run two marathons, 5 half marathons, and numerous 15+ mile runs in the same pair of Wright Running socks. I love them! They are a two layer sock, made of a really light weight polyester and nylon mix. I wear the quarter height because they prevent rubbing from the top of the shoe heel and the tongue. I’ve worn them in all sorts of running conditions and never gotten a blister. They are the one pair of socks I own that work in both brands of running shoes I wear.
When I contacted the company and told them how awesome their socks are, they offered me a pair to give to a lucky reader of my blog. I’ve decided to give them away as part of my “1000 miles for 2010” giveaway, along with one tube of nuun and the glass I “earned” on Friday night to three different winners.
To enter, leave me a comment telling me which item you would prefer to win.
For extra entries(leave a comment for each):
- Become a follower or remind me you are already a follower
- “Like” MCM Mama on Facebook
- Tweet about it (be sure to include @MCM Mama in your tweet, so I see it.)
- Link the giveaway on your blog.
- Tell me about your favorite running sock (I love these, but I like variety, so I’m always willing to try out something new.)
Giveaway ends Friday, September 24th at midnight. Three winners announced on Saturday.
Disclaimer: I received the socks I’m giving away free from the company, but my opinions are my own. The nuun was purchased and the glass I received for drinking beer. ;o)