Today’s topic for Tuesdays on the Run with Marcia and Patty is “Mother’s Day”. I became a runner when I became a mom, so the two are closely linked together in my mind. This post is a continuation of a last year’s post…
- you’ve ever checked a breast pump at gear check at a race.
- you paid more for your running stroller than your first car.
- you’ve ever picked up a kid from school in sweaty running clothes.
- you’ve ever had to run back to your car before you could pick up a sick kid from school.
- you get excited when your kids get bigger than you because every sweatshirt they outgrow is a potential race throwaway.
- you make your child get all of his service hours for middle school by volunteering at races.
- you’ve ever run intervals based on your kid’s bike speed.
- you have to buy all pink running accessories so that your boys don’t take them from you.
- you’ve ever crossed the finish line holding a kid, trying to catch up to a kid, or with a kid wearing a costume.
What would you add?
[inlinkz_linkup id=779613 mode=1]