Since I never had time to actually sit down and write a post yesterday, I’m going with Three Things Friday. Maybe if I’m feeling really wild and crazy, I’ll give you five things Friday. We’ll see. ;o)
- Jones has strep again. We were supposed to see the ENT last week and then it snowed, so I need to reschedule that. Luckily, we actually saw his doctor yesterday (she’s way too popular, so we often have to see another dr. for sick visits) and she’s fine with us putting off surgery until spring break or summer, even if he gets a couple more infections. My crunchy mama side is having trouble with the thought of surgery and my “trying to stay sane” mama side is freaking out at the thought of my whiny child having something real to whine about for over a week.
- I’m trying to buy a Honda Pilot. I was nearly ready to put pen on paper at two dealerships yesterday, but neither had the exact car in stock. One says he can get it if I put a deposit down. I’m not sure why I was ok with buying if I could walk out right.then. with a car, but putting a deposit was something I wasn’t ready to do. I’m sure a therapist would have a good time with that one. There’s one other dealership that supposedly has the exact car in stock, so I may still get my new car this week. Or not.
- Today I’m taking my clients and we are running the route of the race for next week. I’m really excited to have them know the exact placement of hills and such. I love that they think it’s awesome to get a preview and they are really ready for this race. So.very.exciting!
- Do you live in VA or MD? I’m putting together a page of all the “local” running blogs. I have a mental list, but if you want to be included, shoot me an email at mom2shoo at gmail.com.
- Huge thank yous to everyone who has donated to BOMF, DC! I really appreciate it. I’d love to give you some link love, so shoot me an email if you are ok with me sharing that you donated.
Happy Friday! Don’t forget my giveaway!