1. Yesterday I saw my chiropractor again. I have a high pain tolerance. I’ve run two marathons and many long runs. I gave birth to Shoo without drugs. When the chiro pushed his thumb into my right hip flexor, I damn near screamed and thought I was going to pass out. The stuff he did to my knee hurt nearly as badly. Thank goodness it only lasts for a few minutes!
2. Pictures are up from the run this past weekend:
|Look, ma, no heel strike! And a smile.|
|Forgot the garmin, so had to look at the clock as I finished LOL.|
3. I got an awesome delivery in the mail. Enough nuun for a
year few days.
4. Shoo has been really amusing me lately (when he’s not driving me absolutely insane.) Some recent gems:
“Mom, monkey farts smell like bananas.”
“Why can’t my cousin be my sister?”
“Who is the real Cornholio?” (There’s a LOT of backstory to that one.)
“Is that another earthquake?” (as he kicks the table with his foot).
5. Both boys have friends spending the night tonight. This is either a genius move on my part or the.worst.idea.ever. Ask me in the morning. ;o)
Have a great weekend and good luck to everyone racing! I’m going to go for slow, short run to see if the pain being inflicted upon me is making running better. ;o)