1) Run at least three half marathons, with the eventual goal of a sub-2 hour half. All done, with two of them at sub-2. Revised goal: Beat 1:30 at the Army 10 miler in October. This is not looking likely. I’m just not feeling speedy lately, so I may just take it easy on this race and actually try to pay attention to where we are running. I’ve run near the monuments during races before, yet I really have never notice them LOL. I’d at least like to meet my finish time from the last time I ran this race, which was 1:35. We’ll see.
2) Run races in at least three new states (but I’m aiming for 5).
Blew this one away. Delaware, Florida, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Maine, and Illinois this year.
3) Workout five times a week. I’m still running four times a week and I’m back to walking at least 1.5 miles on weekdays to take Jones to school. Sometimes I get another 1.5 in the afternoon if Shoo and I walk to get Jones or another walk with a friend after dropping Jones off. Shoo is two weeks into preschool, so I’m hoping soon to figure out some sort of cross-training that works for me.
4) Stop stressing about my weight and start lifting weights. I actually lost the weight I wanted by being more mindful of what I was putting in my mouth. I have totally sucked on the weight lifting though. Hoping to figure that out this fall as well.
5) Run at least 8-10 races this year.