- I’ve been much more aware of what I’m eating. Fruits and vegetables are starting to remake an appearance on my plate.
- I’m running on some what of a schedule and I’m hitting the gym a few other days a week.
- Mother Nature has been apologizing for October by giving us an absolutely beautiful November. Temps in the 60s? I’ll take ’em!
- Soup season is starting and I have tons of recipes for healthy soup. Plus, since most of them are not cream or cheese based, they are really filling without too many calories.
- Just because I’m more aware of my eating does not mean I’m actually eating well. A few too many Kit Kats made it to my mouth this week. Luckily they are all gone now. Self control? I don’t have it.
- While my runs have been mostly pain free, I’ve been moving somewhere between the speed of molasses and the speed of a glacier. And it feels like my legs are made of lead.
- My Honda civic is now in the shop because it was having trouble going into third gear. Could I go one week without something in my house/car breaking? (Not food/fitness related, but OMG the stress of dealing with unexpected expenses is killing me!)
- Both boys have strep related illnesses. I’m turning into a major hypochondriac while I wait to come down with some version myself.
- The boys only had three days of school this week and Shoo was out of school for one of them. I love spending time with my kids, but I’m completely discombobulated this week.
At least today is our Friday. We have three days to hunker down and get everyone healthy again. Maybe we’ll even be healthy enough to enjoy the weekend.