I didn’t have time to post yesterday, so there’s no way today can be wordless. Instead, I’m going to give you some bullet pointy goodness. ;o)
- Beer Geek had to go to New Orleans this week, so I convinced my parents to come out and visit. Beer Geek’s flight was delayed yesterday and my parents were coming from Wisconsin, so you can imagine how worried I was about that. At one point, I had flight tracker up in two windows, watching my parents’ plane fly out of the north end of the storm, as Beer Geek’s plane headed into the southern end of the storm. Thankfully, everyone did eventually get where they needed to be safely. Lesson learned: don’t have my parents and my husband fly on the same day. I can’t handle the stress.
- It was icy here yesterday, so I took my 5k runners to the local indoor track. We discovered that one of the women had some hidden speed. As in, I had to ask my “assistant” (a friend who qualifies for Boston every.single.year), to run the intervals with her. Whoa! After our track work out, I came home and ran intervals on the treadmill for a total of 4.5 miles for the day.
- I ran 93.3 miles in January. Apparently I did learn from my injury though. I really wanted to hit 100, but I had already run 3 miles that day and it was my third day in a row of running, so I just let it go. Either that or I’m just inherently lazy.
- I’ve always known I have no style, but I pushed the limits even for me the other day when I ran in shorts and black socks…
- Welcome to all my new followers! I’ve enjoyed checking out all of your blogs.
- Don’t forget my “Races2Remember” giveaway!
Today looks to be crazy busy again. Now that my parents are here, we are planning to paint the dining room, test drive some cars, and figure out a place to set up a home office.