This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about 2014 so far.
- Finish another five half marathons in five days. Done! Loved it so much I’m already scheming about one for 2015, plus pieces of two other series. I love Mainly Marathons!
- Run 14 16 half marathons in 2014. 10 down! 6 more to go this year (wonder if I’ll end up doing more than 16.)
- Run half marathons in 4 new states and one new country. 4 states done! Ireland coming up this summer
- NEW GOAL – Venus – I made this goal after I wrote my original post. 13 half marathons in 79 days. 10 done, 3 more to go. The last one will be a huge celebration at ZOOMA Annapolis. (Join me – use code ANNAMB8 for 10% off! )
- Keep moving our whole family down the path towards healthier eating and more movement.
Huge progress here! Beer Geek has been biking constantly, Shoo is a soccer maniac, and Jones is starting to run a little bit. And we are all eating a bit cleaner.
- Move on the days I’m not running – a minimum of fifteen minutes. Not loving my floppy arms. That’s all I’m saying.
- Get back to a point where I’m comfortable in all of my clothes. I haven’t lost anything, but I didn’t gain while I was running high mileage, which is unusual for me. Now that I’m running normal amounts, it’s time to do something about trimming the pudge.
- Consistently work the number of hours each month that I’m supposed to hit. I have to accept that there’s an up and down flow both in work available and time I have to do it. But it’s still a great job.
- Keep building my skills with Google Apps, especially in creating Google Sites. I spent hours last week beating Google Sites into submission.
- Actually attend a BURP (homebrewers/beer lovers) event.
- Take a trip with Beer Geek. Done!
- Be more social. I recently started working as a reference librarian for the public library. I LOVE it. It’s so nice to use the skills I got in grad school and my previous jobs. It’s also a chance to interact with people! I also continue to run with the MRTT ladies and a couple of friends. AND I’m going out for coffee this week with a non-running friend. Look at me, I’m a social butterfly. ;o)
So far, 2014 has been treating me right!
Ran 200 miles in March
Master’s PR in Frederick (sub 2:10 FINALLY!)
ZOOMA Annapolis Ambassador
Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador
And if you want to help me continue my winning streak, go vote for MCM Mama Runs at Voiceboks.
Leave a Reply