Mother Nature is being temporarily kind to us. The weather here is amazing. Moderate temps, low humidity, nice breeze. It’s really gonna hurt when Virginia goes back to being Virginia.
I ran “naked” today. No Garmin and I purposely didn’t run a route I knew the mileage on. 40 minutes of easy running on a beautiful day = pure awesomeness.
Seen on today’s run:
- A drunk being cuffed and stuffed – at 9am
- A woman who could have used a few more yards of cloth in her outfit – seriously, I don’t need to see that much skin
- A bunny rabbit
- A woman with heavy thighs in booty shorts (all I could think was “I hope you have a lot of body glide on those.”
- The Saturday morning yoga moms
- A near accident when someone changed lanes without looking
Smelled on today’s run:
- The drunk
- Pollo a la brasa
- Donuts (read in your best Homer Simpson voice)
Even when I’m not running hills, there are a lot of hills in my neighborhood.
There are also a lot of dogs.
Dogs who run up to their fence and bark at me startle the crap out of me.
It’s the perfect day for Shoo’s last soccer game of the season. They got lucky – it’s often hot and muggy by this time of year.
I can’t wait to give Beer Geek his Father’s Day/Birthday gift tomorrow. Every once in a while I find the perfect thing for him and this is one of those times.
I need a shower – I smell like vinegar…
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!