I’ve gotten hits from some really good searches lately. The most frequent amusing search I get? Barefoot and naked, often combined with running…
Some of my favorites:
- “Dancing barefoot and nude” – umm, yeah, no.
- “Can a biker love a non-biker ” – I’d say yes, you know, mixed marriages and all that.
- “the fish that was in the basement” – sorry, he’s back upstairs now. (And why would someone search this???)
- “husband tells me I’m not young anymore” – well, he probably isn’t either. Tell him to get over himself.
- “the rain came inside our house” – really? That does suck for you. (Again, why do people search these things?)
- “things I always forget when I go to the grocery store” – I’ll get right on making a list for you, ok?
- “sweet demon child” – why, yes. Yes, he is.
- “white trash holiday outfit” – I’m going to have to redirect you to Walmart for that one…
Today I have the crazy plan of running 4-6 miles and then hitting up an hour long yoga class. I bought one of those google offer things for a local yoga studio and it has to be activated by Friday. The boys are off of school starting tomorrow, so I need to do it today or I lose it. So, it looks like a double workout day. I haven’t done yoga in MONTHS. Hopefully I’ll be able to walk on Wednesday.
HBBC today – none yet, quite a few planned.
HBBC so far this week – 10 (9 miler run + veggies on Monday)